About Noko Analytical
- To be committed to providing uncompromised, professional, and quality results with the best turn -around time
- To Apply best practices benefitting both our clients and employees; and those that are environment-friendly.
- To adhere to international testing standards,
- Do quality checks and measurements.
- To become an internationally recognized and acclaimed analytical laboratory.
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Pioneering Technology
- High Integrity Level
- Social Responsibility
At Noko Analytical Services we like to play an active role in the community as we sponsor schools in the area and education related to the industry.
Community Work Programme
- Being involved local or neighbourhood groups or association
- Harbour day initiatives.
- Entertaining clients
Education Investment Programme
- Education must transfer from generation to generation the core of our culture’s accumulated body of knowledge
- NAS, will pride itself as an organisation concerned about education
- Our aim is to motivate students in one way or another
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Health, Safety, Environmental Policy
At Noko Analytical we are committed to Health, Safety & Environment, quality service, and HSEQ are integral to the way we do business. We recognize employees, business partners, suppliers, and customers as stakeholders. We are committed to continual improvement in our performance. We commit to zero harm to people, environment, and property, efficient and total customer satisfaction, and improved value for our shareholders. Our management system is consistent with international and organisational standards, legislation, and other relevant requirements. We undertake to ensure that our management system is developed, documented, implemented, and maintained in a manner that is both understood and effective at all levels in our business, to enable us to:
- Identify, assess and manage risks to our employees, clients employees, and the environment;
- Commit to achieving leading industry practice and recognition;
- Meet and where appropriate, exceed applicable legislation;
- Lead and develop our people and provide resources to achieve our targets;
- Support the fundamental human rights of employees and safeguard them from exposure to unacceptable risk.
We will seek opportunities to share our success by developing partnerships that focus on creating sustainable value for all stakeholders. We will regularly review our progress and communicate results to all stakeholders in order to enable a relationship based on honesty, openness, and mutual trust. We will be successful when we achieve our targets toward our goal of zero harm and are valued by the clients with whom we work.
List of equipment used:
• Ash fusion temperature
• Total Sulphur CS 580
• Par 6400
• Prox ovens
• Moisture Oven
• Drying oven
• Drop shutter
• 8way rotary splitter
• 6way rotary splitter
• Tumble machine
• Jaw crusher (-25) (-4.75) (-12.5)
• Hummer mill -3
• Cone crusher-25
• Abrasive machine
Manager Sampling and Preparation
Site manager NCC
Site Manager Mavungwani
Site Manager Kego
GM Technical Operations
“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower” – Steve Jobs