Health, Safety, enviromental Policy
At Noko Analytical we are committed to Health, Safety & Environment and quality service and HSEQ are integral to the way we do business. We recognize employees, business partners, suppliers and customers as stakeholders. We are committed to continual improvement in our performance. We commit to zero harm to people, environment and property, efficient and total customer satisfaction and improved value for our shareholders. Our management system is consistent with international and organisational standards, legislation and other relevant requirements. We undertake to ensure that our management system is developed, documented, implemented and maintained in a manner that is both understood and effective at all levels in our business, to enable us to:
- Identify, assess and manage risks to our employees, clients employees and the environment;
- Commit to achieving leading industry practice and recognition;
- Meet and where appropriate, exceed applicable legislation;
- Lead and develop our people and provide resources to achieve our targets;
- Support the fundamental human rights of employees and safeguard them from exposure to unacceptable risk.
We will seek opportunities to share our success by developing partnerships that focus on creating sustainable value for all stakeholders. We will regularly review our progress and communicate results to all stakeholders in order to enable a relationship based on honesty, openness and mutual trust. We will be successful when we achieve our targets toward our goal of zero harm and are valued by the clients in which we work.